Get a Non-Surgical Facelift with Juvederm Voluma XC
As we age, we lose volume in our cheeks. This causes the skin to sag below the cheeks. Do not fret! Thanks to Juvederm Voluma XC by Allergan, this volume can be restored with a long-lasting injectable filler specifically designed for the cheek area.
Newport Cosmetic Center’s doctors do all our Voluma injections and are highly trained. “We love helping our patients look younger and this treatment really does produce nice results” explains Dr. Taed.
Voluma is the only filler proven to last up to 2 Years in the cheek area*.
When treated again after 2 years, patients needed less product to achieve their youthful results
*With optimal treatment. Results may vary.
Juvederm Voluma Before & After Photos
Juvederm Voluma Injections
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only cheek filler FDA-approved that can instantly add volume to the cheek area. It can give a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.
It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC; however, adds volume to the cheek area. This cheek filler was awarded the Breakthrough Award by Allure Magazine. Results may vary.
Juvederm Voluma Fun Facts
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers, Allergan
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Results may vary.